iOS Developer (Remotely)
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Reference Code : IOSD041917
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Improving code quality by staying on top of new technologies and development approaches.
- Supporting development mobile projects and devising solutions that are maintainable and scalable.
- Able to understand production issues and resolving defects.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
- Communicate with delivery leads, designers, architects, project managers, QA, and other developers as part of a team.
- Continuously Client, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and/or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with JSON services.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English)
Proficiency in the following technologies and skills is mandatory:
- Databases (SQL server, Oracle, MySQL)
If you are ready contact us at HR@isolutionssh.com with email subject iOS Developer #IOSD041917