SOFTWARE ENGINEER/WEB DESIGNER
Software Engineer/Web Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, C, C++, and C#.Net. Ultimately the role of the Software Engineer/Web Designer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Maintain and Update Company website.
- Conduct end-user training upon completion of software.
- Balance workday between multiple projects and respond immediately to tech support requests from staff.
- Implement systems in in-house production environment.
- Monitor the company’s systems and accounts to ensure they remain protected and secure from potential hacking threats.
- BSc degree in Computer and Systems Engineering, MSc Preferred.
- At least five (5) years work experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Ability to develop software in Java, C++, C#.Net or other programming languages.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, LINQ to SQL, ADO.NET, Entity and Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of implementing membership model for authentication and authorization through OAuth2, ASP.NET Identity Framework for role security, claims-based authentication, Social login Providers and JSON WebToken (JWT).
- Experience with test driven development.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
Base salary experiential based starting at $62,000
If you are ready contact us at HR@isolutionssh.com with email subject SOFTWARE ENGINEER/WEB DESIGNER